Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday my little one!

Sweet Clare, you are so incredibly big and I am so incredibly proud of the little girl you are!  You are such a bright light to everyone you meet and you bring so much joy into our home!
 
Your sweet laugh is so infectious and your energy and zest for life warms my heart! 

 
I cannot believe you started school this year and put an end to your years just hanging at home with mommy.  I love seeing your excitement for making friends, learning new things and the freedom you have with the short days you are at school. Your confidence is something that brings me great joy!

 
I am so excited about the year ahead and all God has in store for your little life, but my heart wants you to stay right in your sweet, innocent, 4 year old self so you do not have to grow and face the troubles this world offers. 

 
I love the way you are a big sister to Elle and though you would never admit it, she is already your very best friend.  My prayer is the two of you learn to trust each other and lean on each other in every situation life throws at you.  The two of you bring out such happiness in each other and your laughter together is the best noise in our home.

 
Thank you sweet girl for allowing me to be your mommy, even on days I'm not so good at it.

 
Thank you for teaching me that God's grace is perfect and that in him no perfection is needed.  You and I are two peas in a pod and cut from the same mold.  I have no doubt that difficult days lie ahead only because we are so similar.

 
But one thing is certain.  You will always be my sweet little girl and I will always love you with all of my heart.

 
I love you sweet Clare!  Happy Birthday! xo

No comments: