Friday, October 25, 2013

Happy 3rd Miss Elle Bell

My middle, my very sweet and very spunky little girl is 3!  I am so happy to see 2 go as they held many little battles between us, but with them came many great accomplishments!  Now at the age of 3, Elle is potty trained, sleeping in a big girl bed with no paci (we have arrived!!)

 
Since Elle's birthday was on a Monday, we celebrated as a family on Sunday.


 
And Elle got a big girl bike.  She knows how to petal on her trike, but is realizing the big girl bike takes a little more effort!  It's so tiny and cute, I love seeing her on it!


 
And I tried my hand at baking my first birthday cake from scratch with homemade frosting and it came out pretty yummy!! 


I didn't tell any of the kids, but we had planned a PJ birthday party for Elle and her friends for Monday morning while Clare was at school and Cole was napping.  I thought it would be a great way for her to feel extra special and be the center of attention with her friends.


 
And I have to say, it was really cute and a big success!! 


 
The girls played SO well together, we made fruit loop necklaces and had donuts as our "cake."  I am learning quickly how to have a party with lots of fun, little mess and little expense. :)

 
Elle is blessed to have a sweet group of blondies she can call her friends.  Little girls to learn with, grow with, play dress up and babies, and most importantly the art of friendship and how beautiful it is.
 
 
 
 
I feel like this picture is so priceless!  Sweet little girls in all their innocence and beauty!
 
Thank you Elle for letting me be your mommy!  Happy 3rd birthday!





1 comment:

Britt Watt said...

That party is missing one little blonde! Man, this makes me miss NC! Mae only has boy friends here. Looked like a great party! Happy birthday Elle!!!