Monday, September 12, 2011

While Daddy's away, the girls will play

This past weekend marked a big day for LD.  Seriously, for over a year LD and his best friend Derek have talked about going to the first night game for Michigan football.  As time got closer they didn't make any plans...until the weekend before when LD was searching for tickets...all day!  After a little encouragement (it didn't take much) they decided they were going to make the trip.  Anyone who heard about the game knows it was epic and LD and Derek both came home with hoarse voices raving about their adventure.  I'm sure LD would not be happy that I am not including more details about the day..but seriously, thats all I've got.  I know that had fun :)

But while they were gone the girls and I had some big plans!  We headed to the Riverbanks Zoo in South Carolina with 2 other moms and kiddos.  We had 5 children under the age of 4...it as an adventure. 

We all loaded up and were ready for some fun!!


They were all so good sticking together...


Me and my girls enjoyed the beautiful day!


Clare and sweet Ayden waiting their turn for a pony ride.


This was Clare's very first pony ride.  Her pony's name was Spooky!


Such great friends....they were so sweet!


Everyone was too tired to walk back to the car, so I gave them a ride.
All were in bed by 7pm and I was short to follow...missing watching even 5 minutes of the big game.
We missed daddy...but us girls had a great weekend!

No comments: